http://www.cincinnati.com/story/opinion/columnists/krista-ramsey/2014/02/15/krista-locking-into-the-magic-of-legos/5521245/
This article talks about how kids should play with Legos. It shows the various reasons why they should including self confidence. "With Legos, kids build sturdy little creations – which, in turn, build sturdy kids." This line has a big impact on the reader. A lot of times when someone has to read an article, they kind of skim the article picking out the important facts. The reader picks out the things they think are important when skimming. The quote above is the last line in the article. Now if I'm the reader, I'm going to think this is important. This quote summarizes the whole article and why she wrote it. If I am going to read her articles, I am going to read the last line to see what it is about. I think that the author's style in very easy going or laid back. A quote to support this is,"In the end, that's the magic of these polymer bricks whose funny name is a Danish contraction for 'play well.'" I was wondering when you first realized that you were good at write? Also, when did you realized that you wanted to write for your career? Lastly, do you have kids that give you your ideas?
No comments:
Post a Comment