Sunday, April 6, 2014

Eplain why you chose the book you did

I decided to explain why I chose the book House of Hades. The very main reason I chose it was it is in a series that I had started reading. The three books before this were written by the same offer and were very good. They had great detail and good conflict. But they did have the same problems as this one does with the changing of perspectives. The were some side reasons I chose this book too. The author, Rick Riordan, also wrote the book the Lightning Thief, which is one of my favorite books of all time. It has some of the same characters in it as the book I'm reading does. Another reason is that one of my friends had recommended it to me to read after I read the Lightning Thief. Those were the reasons I chose this book.

5 comments:

  1. I have read the Lightning Thief series and loved it! Do you think I would like this book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also base my reading choices off of past books I have read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If i find a author i like or series i will stick with it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting, the Lightning Thief is one of my favorite books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the lighting theif I will definantly read this book. What is the story behind the book?

    ReplyDelete