This is a picture of what Percy Jackson looks like in the movies.
Sunday, April 13, 2014
How has the character changed since they were first introduced
I have chosen Percy Jackson to explain how he has changed. Percy was first introduced in the Percy Jackson series but also is in this series. Percy, when first introduced was kind of shy and timid. He was also very insecure about himself. But since then he has changed a good amount. As the books went on he learned about himself and became more secure. He learned that other people that he didn't like and their views, they didn't matter to him. Now in this series he has become more valient with how he feels and he expresses himself better around others. He has become a leader in the way that he has changed. An example of this is, "Percy tried to ignore them and staggered toward Annabeth, determined to go down defending her if he had to..." (Riordan 110). This displays how he has become a leader over time. Percy now is willing to die for his friend without hesitation. Where as before, he would of hesitated and maybe not of died for her in the same situation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I can relate to Percy Jackson. I was once too shy when I moved to the US. Then, I got accustomed to living here and don't feel that way anymore.
ReplyDeleteHow long did it take for Percy to change? Did it take a few books, or did it start to appear in the first book of the series?
ReplyDelete